Your employer should have a list of HSRs publicly available. If you can’t find the list, then contact your NTEU Workplace Rep and who can help you or l request one from your employer. Odds are that if there isn’t a publicly available list, there isn’t a HSR for your area. If you are a member, you can look on your My Contacts  page where we try to keep updated contacts for HSRs.